Wednesday 14 May 2014

April Favourites


It's time for my very late April favoruties!



My two most used lipsticks from April were MAC Sunny Seoul and Urban Decay Fiend. I've talked about Sunny Seoul a lot as it's one of my favourite lipsticks; it's a beautiful, fuss free pink and as it's a cremesheen finish it's quite moisturising and feels very comfortable on the lips. Urban Decay Fiend is the latest addition to my UD lipstick collection, as you know I love the formula of these lipsticks so much, they're creamy, pigmented and long lasting. Fiend is a my lips but better colour, a very pretty muted rosey pink.



I wore Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso pretty much everyday throughout April. This is a very hyped up blush and for good reason, it's such a lovely peachy pink with golden shimmer running through it, this just adds a beautiful glow to the skin. I wore Rimmel Breakfast in Bed for most of the month on my nails, I just love this colour so much but the formula is a bit annoying to work with as it dries very quickly so you have to work quickly with it.


I love The Body Shop Moringa Body Mist after a shower, I always spray a perfume on after a shower but I think a body mist is a better idea as it's not as heavy. Moringa is my favourite scent from The Body Shop so this is just perfect for me. My final beauty favourite is the Soap and Glory Make Yourself Rejuvenating Facial Serum. This is the first serum I have ever used and I really do like it, it's very light weight and sinks into my skin very well. My moisturiser sits on top of the serum so much better than when I put it on alone. My skin looks plump and just better when I use this, and I definitely notice a difference when I don't use this, so I know it's doing something good!

TV
Desperate Housewives

Movies
The Amazing Spiderman 2
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Divergent

Life
Justin Timberlake concert - omg, just omg.
Kitsune Club Night at Village Underground

Thank you for reading, May is a really busy month for me and at the moment I am living below the line so if you want to know more about that just click here!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall