Saturday 17 May 2014

The Lip Product Addict Tag


Hey everyone, today I'm going to do the Lip Product Addict tag which is a new tag created by essiebutton and AmeliaLiana which essentially revolves around my favourite make up products, lip products! 


1. Favourite balm/treatment?
Definitely Nuxe Reve De Miel, it is just the best lip balm I have ever tried and I have tried a lot.


2. Best eye-catching red?
Going to cheat with this one and go with two, MAC Ruby Woo which is just a beautiful blue-toned, matte red, but I also love the Rimmel Apocalips in Across The Universe, I just think this shade suits me really well. When it comes to red lips I think finding a product which lasts long is important as red lips can be high maintenance and both of these products do last a fair amount of time on my lips.



3. Best luxury & best drugstore?
Best luxury was quite difficult but I'm going to go with the Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks, I just think the formula for these are perfect, I literally cannot flaw them. They last for so long, the pigmentation is perfect and they feel so lovely on the lips. For drugstore, it has to be the Revlon Colorburst balms - again I'm cheating, but I can't decide between the balm stains or the matte balms, so I'm grouping them together. I love the balm stains, Honey is my most used lip product, and the matte balms are so pigmented and creamy, and even though they're matte they do not feel drying at all.


4. Best MAC lipstick?
This was difficult but I'm going with Plumful as it's just one of those fuss free, goes with everything shades. It's a lustre finish so it has a slight glossy look to it and isn't super pigmented, so you can wear it as sheer as you like or you can build it up.


5. The most disappointing?
The Stila Lip Glaze, loads of people go on about these but I just don't get along with the one I have. Yes, I'm not the biggest gloss lover (but I'm growing to love them) but this is just so sticky and I just....bleugh, no thanks.

6. Liner - yes or no?
For red lips I do like to line my lips but other than those occasions, no, not really. It's just too much effort.


7. Best gloss?
I haven't had much time to play around with the glosses I have, but I think the NYX Butter Glosses are really nice, very creamy, not sticky, colour pay off is nice and they smell quite nice too.


8. Something extra!
I didn't know what to choose for this option, but I decided on the Revlon Lip Butters. I just love these so much, first of all the packaging is so cute! But these are really fuss free, they're sheer but still add a beautiful pop of colour to the lips (depending on what shade you choose of course), they're moisturising and there are so many shades so there's one for everybody.

This was a fun tag to do, some difficult choices were made, aha. But I hope you enjoyed reading!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall