Tuesday 20 May 2014

FOTD #6


Here's a face of the day from last Saturday when I went to The Fable for dinner and drinks to celebrate my friend's birthday. I went for a full face but while still looking quite natural.



When I go out in the evenings I always go for Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation as it makes my skin look so good and it photographs really well. I then concealed under my eyes with Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, then added a bit of YSL Touche Eclat to highlight. I dabbed a bit of Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer on my eyelids to prime them and to sort out any discolouration.


I then did my usual eyebrow routine, Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil, Maybelline Brow Drama and Benefit Highbrow to highlight. I then applied Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze on my eyelids as a base. For eyeshadow I used my Urban Decay Naked Palette, I took Sidebar and put that all over the lid, Naked and Buck through the crease, Darkhorse to define the crease a bit more and I took that on my bottom lash and finally applied Sin in my inner corner and on the bottom lash line near to the corner. I then tightlined my upper lash line and water line with Rimmel Scandal Eyes Kohl Pencil, and then lined my eyes with L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim. I then curled my lashes and applied a few coats of Maybelline The Rocket.



I then slightly bronzed my skin with my Dior Matte Bronzer and then applied NYX Mocha to my cheeks. I finally finished with Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Fiend. Phew.


Ta-daaa. Thank you for reading!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall