Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Years Eve Party - Outfit and Make Up



(Yes, that is my mother creeping next to me...) 


Hello everyone! Happy New Years! Hope everyone had a lovely and safe night yesterday. I spent the evening/night/morning at my lovely Booba's house (Emma, if you're wondering what or who Booba is ;) ). The party was...a little on the crazy side. I remember 80% of it. Sadly, I don't remember the fireworks on the TV...ehe.

So, for this quick post I decided to show you what I wore and my make up. I'm too tired to take a photo of all the make up I used and was too much of in a rush yesterday to take one, but I used my favourite products which you've seen loads of times before on my blog.

The dress is from a store called Apricot which I've seen around London, very fairly priced and their clothes are such great quality, I wore a leather look blazer on top with the dress, which you might see in an upcoming post which will consist of a few photos from last night :)

Thanks for reading!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall