Monday 31 December 2012

2012 Memories


1. Freezing my butt off - waiting around for 2 hours after a gig at the back door at the HMV Apollo hoping to see The Maine - we didn't, but we met a few members from ALT and WATIC!
2. Pinkberry with Thomas before another gig!
3. Foster the People with Thomas! This is the day we spoke to Zach Braff!
4. The day Marta and I got renamed to Mat and Karn.
5. Same day, but on the train to go see Ron Pope!
6. Hugs with my monkey, Martha, at a little gathering at my house.
7. Got my make up done at Benefit for my head shot photo shoot :)
8. Bye bye, London!
9. First Arizona drink in Orlando!
10. First full day in Orlando, Disney World, Hollywood Studios!
11. Hello, just about to go on stage to showcase!
12. After the awards ceremony for the talent competition (it was a ha-uge competition, over 1000 contestants from around the world!)
13. Last full day in Orlando, why not go to Magic Kingdom? :)
14. Bye bye, Orlando!
15. Well, hey there, Miami!
16. Time to get my tan on. First time on a proper beach! Yup!



17. Passion fruit iced tea with raspberry and lemonade at Starbucks in Downtown Miami!
18. Mmm, red velvet cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory, nom, nom.
19. Last night in Miami, midnight walk on the beach.
20. Back in London, and I got Loki'd by my best friends, thank you Emma, Martha and Chloe!
21. Happy 18th to me! Loki'd cupcakes, courtesy of my Booba. I got to stand on a chair in TGI Fridays while the whole restaurant sang to me, awesome.
22. Avengers hat and Booba after a day in smelly Camden Town.
23. The day we became superheroes.
24. No Sleep at a hat party celebrating Booba's birthday. Lots of crying followed this. Mostly from Chloe and I. Hey, our friends were leaving us for uni!
25. Back in TGI Fridays for a night of a thousand cocktails. Purple Rain, anyone?
26.  Chloe and I after attending a Illamasqua Beauty School Drop In Session, and of course, we're wearing our new Illamasqua lipsticks.
27. I got a tattoo! First bad ass move...it's kind of bad ass?
28. Saw The Maine with Thomas! Yup, that's John surrounded by adoring fans ;)
29. Saw Swan Lake at The Royal Opera House, it was stunning.
30. Marta and I at the O2 Arena waiting to see Florence and The Machine!
31. On the blue carpet for the London premiere of Life of Pi :)
32. My best friend and I *attempting* to cook Christmas dinner.

Okay so those are some of the highlights of my year, it was a fairly good year, the Summer was the best I ever had because of my amazing friends, but I also got my first job, got my braces off, passed my AS with decent grades, got to go on holiday to America for two weeks, did a whole load of shopping, experienced something different... No regrets.
Bring it on, 2013.

Thanks for reading, it's 2013!!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall