Monday 21 January 2013

Lush Magic Wand





Today I decided to finally take a bath, the last time I did was last year... you see, I'm more of a shower kind of girl :P - but yes, I decided to take an afternoon bath using one of the Lush products I got in my stocking at Christmas, so I used Magic Wand.

Magic Wand comes on a stick so you hold the bar under running water for a few moments and then watch your water magically turn pink and bubbly. The smell is very sweet so musk-scent lovers may not be a fan of this, I personally love it. The bar doesn't leave your skin feeling dry after you've come out the bath but it doesn't leave it feeling super moisturised like other bath bombs/bars do.

Magic Wand is reusable so you just set it aside and leave it to dry and you get about 3/4 uses out of it which is pretty decent.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Monday! My last January exam is tomorrow, thank goodness!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall