Sunday 20 January 2013

Bicester Village Haul











Yesterday Serena, our mums and I took a trip to Bicester Village which is about an hour or so outside of London. I've never been to a designer outlet here in the UK, but I've been to a couple in America so I didn't know what to expect. But, Bicester Village is absolutely adorable (and was even more so in the snow!) and it kind of reminded me of Woodbury Outlet in New Jersey. I can't even tell you how much I fell in love during my visit... Jimmy Choo...Prada...Mulberry... Ahem, one day.

I wasn't intending to buy anything, except for maybe a few Mac products from The Cosmetics Company Store, but there was nothing I wanted sadly. But my mum decided to treat me which was really nice! She got me a beautiful, simple ring from Links London, a Michael Kors card holder - which I will use as a Oyster card holder as my panda one is looking ... a little tattered - a Michael Kors navy blue clutch and she also got a L'Occitane Shea Butter set and gave me a mini one to carry around. So thank you so much, mum! :)

It was a lovely day out and because I had finished my Law exams which required a lot of revision, it was nice to just relax. Retail therapy is always the one ;) We ended the long day shopping with a nice trip to a local pub and had a yummy much needed dinner (and a pitcher of Blueberry Lagoon, whoops.)

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend and enjoying the snow!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall