Saturday 24 November 2012

HM Mini Haul



A new black blazer as my other one was really worn out! I quite like the blazers from H&M, you can dress them up and down and the fitting isn't too bad. And for £20 you can't go wrong!


I also got a white blazer, I just wandered in in my lunch break and wasn't really expecting to buy anything (kind of) but I saw this and I really liked it, best of all, it was only £10! 


I love, love, love oversized jumpers and I am loving maroon/burgundy at the moment. H&M have loads of clothes in this colour, and I just love it! Perfect for this time of year. I love this material, and it has a gold zip on the back which I thought was a nice touch.


The final thing I got is this maroon top, the top part and sleeves are sheer and again, it has a zip on the back which I thought was quite pretty. This looks really cute with both blazers.

I only got a few things because trust me, I could have easily bought half the shop. Thanks for reading, I hope you didn't mind the wrinkles in the clothes (why do shop assistants insist on screwing up the clothes and throwing them in the bags?!) Have a happy weekend! 

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall