Sunday 13 January 2013

Boxing Day Sales Haul






So this post is long overdue but I've just been so preoccupied that I didn't have the time or energy to even snap a few photos. But here we go, these are the few deals I managed to get in the Boxing Day Sales. I didn't go out, oh no, I stayed in my PJs and browsed online. I found some good deals on loads of sites, but I wanted to get things I had actually wanted for a while instead of just impulsive buys. I managed to get three things that were on my 'To-Buy-List'.

YSL Rogue Volupte Lipstick in Peach Passion - I got this from FeelUnique for £19.98, so 15% off which I thought was great, when else am I going to get the opportunity to buy a YSL lipstick for 15% off? I had wanted this particular lipstick for such a long time, and it felt good crossing it off my wish list.

Pieces Kvopa Trio Earrings Pack - I had wanted a pair of stud earrings, and when I saw a pack of three on asos, I put them on my Secret Santa wish list straight away. I didn't get them, which was good, because I ended up buying them for myself for £3.50, down from £9. (I got Tangled on DVD for my Secret Santa if you were wondering ;) )

Zara Basic Shopping Bag - I needed a nice big bag for college and just for general use, and this is just the perfect one. It's big, spacious and looks pretty good too. I got this for £16.99 down from £19.99, not the biggest bargain, but hey, the save paid for my earrings ;). I can't find the link on the Zara site, so I'm assuming they're sold out.

Zara Bird Clutch Bag - I saw this and fell in love. I am currently obsessed with birds, so when I saw this I needed it. I got this beautiful clutch for only £9.99 down from £19.99 - a good deal if you ask me. This is also not on the site, so again, must be sold out.

Zara V-Neck T Shirt - Not the most exciting thing, but I needed a plain black V-neck, so I when I saw this on sale for £7.99 down from £9.99, I didn't see why not.

So that's it for my haul, I'm quite happy with the things I got.
I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

-Kiran xo



No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall