Sunday 13 January 2013

2013 Wish List

Hi there! Sorry it's been a while since I last posted, I'm currently in exam period, so I'm cramming as much Law knowledge into my brain as possible ... Not only have I got exams to think about, but I also have work and dun, dun duuuunnn... university! I have heard from 3/5 of the universities I have applied for so far and two of them want me (as long as I get the (high) grades)! The other one wants me to go through a lengthy audition process, so we'll see how that goes. But for now, I decided to do a quick post sharing what I wish to add to my stash this year. It's a new year, so new products are very much welcome.


The YSL Arty Ring is something I've been after for a really long time, I originally wanted the turquoise one with the little design, but I find this colour would go with more clothes. It also reminds me of the night sky, it's so gorgeous. And I feel it has a little Van Gogh to it...

I am so curious as to see how the Molecule 01 perfume will work with me, it's definitely an investment but I think it'd be worth it.

The Benefit They're Real Mascara has been tried and tested and I want it... Just as soon as I am done with my other mascaras...

Essie Mint Candy Apple is a polish I have been wanting for so long but for some reason I always just pick it up and put it back down. I always tell myself I don't really need it, I have so many polishes as it is (I am not joking) and I end up spending the money on something else... like lunch. I have also been on a no nail polish buy... but this polish will be in my collection for the Spring.

Mac's Creme Cup is just a simple, everyday lipstick that I need (want) in my collection. You can't go wrong with this colour, I love it and it shall be mine.

Marc Jacob's Daisy is so beautiful and it's definitely something I've been eyeing up for a while. I'd like to get this for the Spring or Summer time.

Hope everyone is doing well and if it is exam period for you as well and/or you're applying for university then I wish you all the luck!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall