Saturday 16 March 2013

Tag - Beauty Things I Suck At

Yay, another tag! I actually really love watching tag videos and reading posts, so I decided to do a tag now and again because it's fun. This is the Beauty Things I Suck At tag which is circulating YouTube at the moment, it's interesting to know what beauty guru's don't necessarily do well as there's always something that  we find difficult to do. For me, there is a few things so let's get to it...


1. Experimenting with different eye shadow looks. I always stick to very basic neutral looks, I have quite a lot of colourful eye shadow shades I can play around with but every time I do I either look like a 90s Barbie doll or a clown, either way not a good look. Eye shadow is probably something I buy the least and I don't spend a lot of money on it.


2. Winged liner, I know I'm not alone on this one! But to be honest, I am getting better with lining my eyes, it's just perfecting the wing that is taking a bit of time. I'll do one eye perfectly but I can't get the other to match, ahh, so frustrating!


3. Contouring ... I know where to apply it but it's just every time I try it just doesn't work out too well for me. It either looks like I have nothing on or I put too much on. I have a round, chubby face so I need all the help I can get to make it look more slimmer and structured, help!




 4. Throwing away products... haha, look at the state of this poor Posie Tint! It's completely tattered but I just don't want to throw it away! I've had this for a few years now, so I should really throw it away but I just don't want to, a problem, I know.

5. Mixing up my hair routine. I really should venture out and try new hair products, especially shampoo and conditioner as it isn't good to stick to just one type as you don't want your hair getting used to it. I am getting slightly better at trying new things, but I try to justify my ways by saying why fix something that isn't broken...?

I'm sure I'll come up with more beauty things I suck at, so when I do I will definitely do a follow up post.

I hope you enjoyed this tag and are having a good day!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall