Monday 11 March 2013

Review: Dr Jart+ Water Fuse BB Cream





I had a few samples of Dr Jart's Regenerating BB Cream and I loved it so much I decided to go ahead and buy a  full size product. Dr Jart+ have different BB Cream's tailored to different skin types. The one I decided to buy was the water fuse one which I thought would more suitable for my skin as I am young and I don't have a lot of particular issues with my skin.

The reason why I love this BB cream so much is that it moisturises my face so well and provides a natural, fresh, dewy look. Every time I wear it, my mum asks me what I'm wearing as my skin looks really nice. This particular BB cream doesn't provide a heavy coverage, but a light to medium one which is perfect for me, if any blemishes do show I just cover them with a bit of concealer. I find this lasts a decent amount of time on my skin, and most of it is still on at the end of the day.

This has SPF 25 in it which is incredible, it also contains Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice which slows down the loss of water from the skin and an extract to soothe and calm the skin. This BB cream does everything you need it to, it moisturises, protects and corrects and you don't need to wear foundation.

I only use a small amount when I use it and I buff it in using the Real Techniques Buffing Brush, I then have to let it set in before I can leave the house as it does look a little grey when first applied but it then blends into your skin tone. There is only one shade, it works for my skin tone and lighter skin tones but I don't think it'd work too well for people with darker skin tones, so Dr Jart+ should definitely go ahead and offer a shade range.

Thanks for reading, I hope you found this helpful!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall