Monday 11 March 2013

Tag - 7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty

Hey everyone, so I haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd do a tag and the 7 Deadly Sins one is one of my favourites so I thought I'd go ahead and do it. Enjoy!

Greed
What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?


The most inexpensive product(s) I probably own is ELF's Eyelid Primer's which are £1.50 each, they aren't the best but they do their job for a few hours. The most expensive product I probably own is the Mica Beauty Age Defying Gel which is £79.99, expensive, especially for a brand that's not so well known but this eye gel is seriously worth it.

Wrath
What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?


Mascara! I love mascara, and I can't live without it but it is so damn hard for me to find a really good mascara that works for my tiny, thin lashes! I have tried higher end mascaras, drug store mascaras and everything in between, but I have yet to find a holy grail mascara, sigh.

Gluttony
What are your most delicious beauty products?


My Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub, this stuff smells so sugary sweet, mmm. And basically anything from The Body Shop...

Sloth
What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?

Toner, I was so lazy I couldn't even be bothered to snap a photo of the few I have in the bathroom, ha! I am just too lazy to use it and I feel it doesn't do anything for me anyway so what's the point? ...

Pride
What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?


Concealer most definitely. I have dark circles and I always have a few blemishes that I always want to cover up, my skin isn't so bad that I need to have a full base, but concealer is one thing I need. If my dark circles are covered and the pesky blemishes then I instantly feel more confident to run out the door, even if I don't wear anything else (make up wise... heh). 

Lust
What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?


For this answer, see Tom Hiddleston, hah. But in all seriousness, the attributes I find most attractive are good hair, a gorgeous smile, a decent jaw line (awh yeah) and he must be tall ( at least a good few inches taller than me). But I find a wonderful personality is more important than anything, he must be charming, funny, smart and passionate ...  so as I said before, see Tom Hiddleston.


Envy
What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 

I would like to receive items I would not personally get myself such as a perfume but I am very picky with perfumes so the person has to know I want it. I'd also love if someone got me a Chanel bag...or a Celine one... Ha, but seriously I just love anything that comes from the heart, if I know someone has put effort into whatever they give me and they give it to me with whole-heartedness then I appreciate it so much. 

Thank you for reading, I hope you have a good week!

-Kiran xo

2 comments

  1. oooo love yours and your blog!
    i did the tagg to please check it out :) xxx
    http://hughesingg.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/7-deadly-sins-of-beauty-tagg.html

    ReplyDelete

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall