Sunday 17 March 2013

Products I've Used Up #2




Mica Bella Mineral Foundation - I really like using this product, it's mineral powder so it's perfect for those low maintenance days. It gives a light coverage so I used it a lot when my skin was looking pretty decent and didn't need a lot of cover. The powder sits very nicely on the skin, it doesn't look cakey and it actually looks very natural. As it is mineral, it's good for your skin and you can even go to sleep with this on (I wouldn't recommend it though.)
Repurchase? Probably not because of the price as there are cheaper alternatives. Although my mum uses this product so if I do want to use it I'll just go steal some of hers :P
Recommend? Yes, it is a very nice product as are other Mica Bella products.

Soap and Glory Hand Food - Yes, this was in my last products I've used up post, I just can't live without this hand cream, it's seriously one of the best and you can't beat the price!
Repurchase? Always!
Recommend? Definitely. So moisturising, it doesn't leave your hands feeling/looking greasy and of course it smells incredible.

Soap and Glory Righteous Butter - I was so sad when this finished, I literally scraped everything out of this tub...no shame. This is just so moisturising and it smells so good. I haven't repurchased this yet because I am currently going through a few other body creams, but I really do need this back in my life!
Repurchase? Yes.
Recommend? Oh goodness yes, the consistency is perfect for this body butter, it's not too thick or too thin and moisturises really well.

Nivea Creme - I picked this up when I was grabbing one for my friend Marta as I needed a new face cream so I thought I'd just give this a try. I've never used a Nivea face cream so I didn't know what to expect but I really liked this. It is very thick so it is best to use at night, but I actually used it during the day. It's not like my skin was super dehydrated but I just like the feeling of a moisturised face. Although it is thick, it is not greasy at all and sinks into the skin really nicely.
Repurchase? Yes. I already have a second tub.
Recommend? Yes, it moisturises really well and the price is ridiculously cheap.

Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti-Bacterial Gel - I'm always going through anti-bacterial hand gels, I live on the stuff. I really like the Bath and Body Works hand gels, they're not sticky or greasy and they smell so good, oh gosh. I wish we had Bath and Body Works here in the UK but eBay shall suffice until my dream comes true.
Repurchase? If I can then YES.
Recommend? Oh definitely.

Thanks for reading! Hope you're having a good day!

-Kiran xo


No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall