Wednesday 23 January 2013

Smooth Lips



It has been super cold here in London (and all over the UK) and we've been getting snow! Yay for snow but nay to dry, chapped lips. But, for the first time, during the cold, Winter months my lips have actually not been dry or chapped and I have these products to thank.

The Nuxe Reve de Miel is just so wonderful. I use this at night time after my lips have been victim to the radiators being on full blast as soon as I get in. I use this after I give my lips a good scrub with Lush's Bubblegum Lip Scrub which is just so lovely. Using a scrub will help get rid of any dry skin on your lips leaving smooth lips thus giving the perfect canvas for lipstick, lipgloss etc. (If you don't have a lip scrub or don't want to buy one, just mix some sugar with some vaseline).

The Korres Lip Butters are something I use while I am just wandering around the house, I don't tend to use these outside as I don't like the idea of sticking my finger into the pot and rubbing the product on my lips while I am outside in the dirty city, haha, I'm just kidding, London isn't that dirty - but I am a little bit of a germaphobe... so no. But these are so smooth and buttery, they feel lovely on the lips.

Now, the lip balm I do use outside is the Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm. These are so moisturising and just so convenient for carrying around in my bag (I actually carry one in my bag and one in my coat pocket). These leave a nice bit of colour on your lips but more importantly they moisturise and protect your lips from the cold, harsh wind.

So these are the lip products I have been using to keep my lips smooth and moisturised. I go on a lot about lip products but it's just because I love them so much! And I do think it's important to keep your lips looking good as it's one of the first things people notice about you.

All my January exams are finally over now so I am free for a few months, yay!

I hope everyone is having a lovely day.

-Kiran xo



No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall