Thursday 18 April 2013

FOTD #4



For my base I used Dr Jart's Water Fuse BB Cream, I love this so much, once it's settled into the skin, it just gives a fresh, dewy look. I then applied my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes that Dr Jart didn't quite catch. I then moved onto my brows, a quick brush and fill in with Rimmel's Eyebrow Pencil then I applied a bit of Benefit's High Brow. I then lined my eyes as usual with my Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Pencil, which still remains the best eye pencil ever. And today I felt fancy (ha) so I lined my top line with L'Oreal Super Liner, this just makes applying eye liner so easy, I didn't go too crazy as I was just going to college and Westfield, not like I was on my way to a hot date.

I applied shade 3 from the MUA Undressed palette which is very close to my skin tone just to even out any discolouration and then applied shade 2 in the inner corners as a highlight, I love this colour as a highlight it just brightens my eyes so much and it lasts all day. The I curled my lashes and put on Maybelline's Great Lash Blackest Black Mascara (which recently became a repurchase so it may be a favourite mascara...). I then dusted Benefit's Dallas on my cheek and doubled it up as a bronzer as well, I love this blush, it's not a colour I would have ever got as it's a purpley-brown, but when the make up artist at Benefit applied it on me, I just loved it.

Finally for my lips I used Rimmel Apocalips in Nova, I love this shade so much, it's the perfect pink. It's perfect for everyday. Most of my pinks are too much to wear to college but this one is just lovely.

Oh look, it's little ole' me.



-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall