Friday 19 April 2013

MAC, Inglot and Kiko Mini Haul


So, I kind of didn't let my debit card relax...




MAC
Just one little thing, but this was on my to-buy list, Chatterbox Lipstick. It's so pretty, I tried it on in the store and it was so lovely, it's an amplified finish so it's highly pigmented.



Kiko
I wandered in not really expecting to buy anything but I was snooping around the mascaras then asked one of the workers there which he suggested for teeny-tiny lashes like mine, and he suggested the Luxurious Lashes Extra Volume Brush Mascara. He tried it on me in the store and it lengthened my lashes very quickly.  He also claimed this had lash growth promoting properties, so we'll see about that one.




Inglot
I finally made my first Inglot palette! If you didn't know, Inglot is a Polish make up brand and you can create your own palette by using their freedom system. The three square palette is £18.50 but I added a rainbow pan which is just £1.50 extra so this came up to £20 which I think is quite reasonable. The shadows are so pigmented and have a wonderful velvetty finish which makes it easy to blend. The shades I got were 107r, 31,  and 421. I'm excited to start using this, I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of it.

I'm now on a no-buy..we'll see how long this lasts.

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall