Thursday 11 April 2013

What's On My iPad?


I received a white fourth generation iPad from my mum for Christmas, and I love it so, so much! It is so useful for my student life and is just so convenient. I have an iPhone so I have a few other apps on there and my music as well. I don't have a lot of apps on it yet as I don't want to fill it with useless junk.




First page:
The basic apps > Messages - Photos - Camera - Photo Booth - Clock - Calendar - Contacts - FaceTime - Notes - Settings - Maps - Reminders - Newsstand - iTunes - App Store - Safari - Mail - Videos - Music

Most used apps > Twitter - Facebook - Tumblr - Instagram
Photography > Pic Stitch - Hipstamatic - Picfx




Second page

Game Centre - NewPad - Avengers - YouTube - Bakery Story (my addiction!) - Kindle - iBooks - Forismatic (I love this app, it's full of inspirational quotes) - Parking Free - Sudoku 2 - Hay Day - Temple Run 2 - Emoji Icons - Blogger - Candy Crush - Guess Movie - Castle Story (don't judge me!) - Fingerpaint - Flower Board - Bubble Season



Third Page

Jewel Mania - Pose - SnapChat - BlogLovin'

I love my iPad very much, it's not a necessity but it does make my life a little easier, it's much easier carrying this little thing around as opposed to my huge laptop!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall