Wednesday 10 April 2013

Haul - Boots, HM and Lush




Marta and I had a lovely day out in London yesterday and we went everywhere. We first browsed a few stores in Covent Garden, then walked over to Leicester Square and into Picadilly Circus then onto Regent Street, then onto Oxford Street making our way into Pinkberry in Selfridges (why, a day in London would be incomplete without Pinkberry!) then finally on a tube home, phew. So, of course we did a bit of shopping, how could we not?

First thing I got was an adorable polka dot skater skirt from H&M in Covent Garden, I can't find it online but it was £12.99.

The whole reason why I went out was to go to Boots, we didn't find Boots until we got to Picadilly Circus which isn't my favourite Boots and they didn't have the things I needed so I ended up getting the Jergen's Daily Moisture Body Lotion and the Jergens Original Beauty Lotion, these are currently half price at £1.74 each. I also picked up the new Garnier Moisture Match Ultra-Hydrating Day Cream which is currently £3.99.

Then I finally decided to get my first Laduree macaroons, so I got chocolate and vanilla (which is sadly crumbled in the bag). They're pretty expensive (£1.70 per mini) but they're SO yummy.


Then we smelt Lush so we followed our noses and found ourselves in the Covent Garden Lush, we stopped at the face masks and a lovely worker recommended this M&M World smelling face mask for our skin types, it's called Cupcake and it's for young skin, the worker told us it helps to reduce spots and calms the skin. It nourishes and softens the skin and gives a deep cleanse.  Cupcake Mask, £5.99.


 A little random buy, but I picked up The Last Tycoon by F. Scott Fitzgerald from a second hand book store in Leicester Square. I was intrigued by this as firstly, it's F. Scott Fitzgerald, it's about the reality of Hollywood in the 1940s but mainly as it was unfinished as Fitzgerald died before he could complete it. This is a 1962 edition, so the pages are aged (which I love) but it really is in a great condition. I got this for £3.

I had such a lovely day, and it didn't rain, success! London is so wonderful, and there really is so much to see and do. We found a lovely little pharmacy that sells everything from Macadamia to La Roche Posay to Dior, funnily enough I didn't actually see any medicine...

Hope you're doing well!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall