Wednesday 8 May 2013

Feeling Peachy


  I've just a been a bit obsessed with all things peach lately so here a few products that have been filling my peachy needs...






Firstly the yummy Body Shop's Vineyard Peach Body Butter, oh my god, this stuff smells absolutely amazing and the scent just lingers forever, seriously, I can still smell this beauty the next day. Oh, and yes it is a very good moisturiser if you were wondering!

Soap and Glory's Peaches and Clean is a very lovely, gentle milk cleanser, this has peach extracts and yes it has a slight scent of peach so it fits the bill. I use this in the shower as that's when my pores are open and this helps unclog pores and keeps the skin clean and looking bright.

ELF's Peachy Mineral Blush is new to my collection but as you know I love the ELF mineral blushes, so I had to add another one to my collection. This is such a gorgeous colour, a vibrant peach with a subtle gold shimmer running through it. This is going to be perfect for those hot days and when you have a bit of a tan.

How could I not include Barry M's Peach Melba? This is such a perfect peach nail polish. Opaque and bright, just lovely.

The Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask just has a gorgeous scent of peaches so it had to be included. It's worth noting that this is an awesome product (and not just because of the scent) it just brings back the moisture and life back into your skin and complexion.

Finally the gorgeous YSL Rogue Volupte Lipstick in Peach Passion, this is just a beautiful, creamy, peach lipstick. The colour is just perfect for Spring and Summer but I recommend using a lip balm before applying this as it is so creamy and sets into cracks in the lips (even if you have smooth lips!).

So there's my round up of peachy goodness products. I wonder what my next fruity obsession will be...

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall