Monday 6 May 2013

Wish List #2


I've decided that after my exams (last one is on June 14th, woo!) I am going to treat myself to one or two things I have been wanting for a while. I will then have a new wish list up for result's day...we'll see if I buy things to congratulate myself or to make myself feel better...

The first thing I want is the Anastasia Brow Wiz, I don't do much to my brows but I figured I would try out a new pencil and I really want to try out something from Anastasia's line.

Next is Benefit's Coralista, I have wanted this for ages but I just never get it, it's such a gorgeous colour and would be perfect for Summer.

The Jouer blush in Peony just looks absolutely stunning and I really, really want it!

I am in need of a good eye primer, after testing out Benefit's Stay Don't Stray, I am hoping Nars' Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base will actually do the job.

Another one from Nars, one of their Velvet Matte Lip Pencil's in Dragon Girl. I love lip pencils and this colour is just gorgeous.

And finally something I have been wanting to get for absolutely ages, Laura Mercier's Mineral Powder. I love using mineral powders, and this one is cheaper than the MicaBella one I use and I believe this one gives a bit of glow to your face which is always nice.

So there's my current wish list, hopefully I can get my hands on some of these beauties soon, but first I must get back to the books, oh joy.

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall