Friday 14 June 2013

Review: ELF Baked Blush


I've mentioned before how much I like the ELF mineral blushes, so when I saw that someone was a fan of the baked blushes on Instagram, I thought I'd give them a try.



The shade I have is Passion Pink, and as you can see it is a very pretty, doll pink. As there is a light shimmer running through it I tend not to use a highlighter when wearing this. The colour gives a very pretty, pinky glow to the cheeks which makes your complexion look perkier.

The quality of this blush is actually amazing considering the price. It is smooth and blends in really well. The colour lasts on my skin for about 6 hours before I notice it's starting to disappear, but as it is so light, it's great to travel with.

There isn't a great shade range, but I would like to try out Peachy Pinky which seems right up my street. The packaging is very basic but for £3.75, YSL packaging is not expected. However the packaging does seem sturdy and durable.

ELF's products are a hit or miss, but this is definitely a hit. As I've said before, I'm not a make up snob, so if something works and is super cheap then it's smiles all around.

I've finally finished all my exams! I'm a free bird, woo! Well, as free as a working bird can be, yay.

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall