Sunday 16 June 2013

An Hour Long Photo Shoot With Tinkerbell


Hello! Just thought I'd do an update on how Tinky is doing!

Relaxing in the living room
flop
Pooping a carrot
 

nom nom nom
sip sip sip
 


Tinkerbell is now 11 weeks old, just 1 more week to go before we can start giving her fresh greens! She is litter trained, but saying that she does still like to poop around the place, but the other deed is always done in the box. Thank goodness. 

She has a very common female bunny temperament, she loves to dig, chew and has started to jump. She's lovely around other people but likes to sniff out new guests before allowing them to touch her. Same, Tinky, same. She loves being where the action is and is almost always in the same room as me; she doesn't like to be alone, so when we come home she starts to do binky which is the cutest thing ever. Her favourite place to be massaged is behind her ears and will usually fall asleep while you do this to her. She always jumps into her litter box straight after it's been cleaned (or even during the cleaning process, sigh), and I clean her box everyday as she uses the heck out of it!

And as I type, she has charged into my room and is now sniffing - oh wait, trying to chew my laptop wire. Gotta go.

Follow Tinkerbell on Instagram, yes, I am serious.

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall