Wednesday 27 November 2013

Body Cream Collection


It's no secret that I love my body creams, butters, lotions and ... milks. So today I thought I'd show you my lovely little collection. I won't go into too much detail about them all, but just know they all smell good, they moisturise oh so well, and they don't leave my skin feeling greasy or tacky.



Ahhh, behold one of the best body butters ever, The Righteous Butter from Soap and Glory.


A newbie to my collection, but the Dove Purely Pampering Body Cream has quickly become one of my favourites. This is great for when you want something with a subtle scent but you can still smell a little something on your skin.


The L'Occitane Lait De Roses Body Milk is a little different to the others as this is a 'body milk', but it feels so good on the skin. Light but still does the job.


Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Lotion is mmm-mmmmm, smexy. I use this when I want to feel a bit more pampered.


Oh yes, I also have the Pure Seduction Body Butter but I think I prefer this to the body lotion as this leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. This is one of the best body butters I have ever used.


These Bath and Body Works Body Lotions are great to travel with as they're so small and dinky and the scents are incredible - Be Enchanted and Carried Away.


The remaining Bath and Body Works Body Creams, Japanese Cherry Blossom and Midnight Pomegranate - I particularly like to use these at night as they are quite rich scents (and you can still smell the scent the next day!)


Jergens Daily Moisture Body Moisturiser is very simple, and doesn't have too much of a scent, I like to use this when I don't feel like smelling like a cocktail...


Speaking of cocktails ... The Nip + Fab Mango Smoothie Body Butter is great for times you want to smell like a tropical fruit.


Onto the bulk of the Body Shop Body Butters, first up is Raspberry.


Moroccan Rose.


Japanese Cherry Blossom.


Sweet Pea which is a duo, so half is tailored for normal skin and the other half for dry skin - the butter for the latter is of a harder consistency so is a bit more moisturising.


And last but not least, Lemon which I have not used yet...

So there we have it, my wonderful collection. I am making a promise to myself not to buy any more until I have used up at least 5! ... We shall see.

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall