Saturday 23 November 2013

Nails Inc Nail Polish Diary


Hi, my name is Kiran and I'm a nail polish-aholic and recently I've added 12 new Nails Inc polishes to my collection...


Say hello to my new friend, the Nails Inc Nail Polish Diary - a beautiful shimmery silver box which contains 12 Nails Inc polishes.



There's a nail polish for each month of the year:

-Kensington Caviar Top Coat - best selling 45 second dry top coat with a wet-look finish
-St Martin's Lane - new glossy grape trend shade
-Baker Street - best selling cobalt blue
-Sloane Avenue - new neon coral shade
-Fulham Palace Gardens - new rainbow sprinkles polish
-Chester - feather effect polish
-Notting Hill Gate - neon pink shade
-Fleet Street - new leather effect nail polish, no top coat required
-Electric Lane holographic top coat - layer over any shade
-Belgravia Place - new red fibre optic effect, can be applied alone or layered over complimentary shades
-South Kensington - new silver foil effect polish
-Knightsbridge Road - new galaxy effect nail polish


You can get this from ASOS for £42, which is a good deal in itself as you save 70%. so each polish works out to be £3.50 which is amazing compared to the RRP of £11 of a Nails Inc polish. However I got an extra 20% discount when ASOS had 20% off for students, but even without that extra discount I knew this would be mine in the near future. It's just so beautiful... sigh. Every nail polish freak's dream. Oh, and the quality of Nails Inc polishes are top notch - not like I needed to tell you that!

-Kiran xo

2 comments

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall