Thursday 21 November 2013

Benefit Dallas



I forgot to mention Benefit Dallas in my last monthly favourites so I thought I'd give it a quick but worthy mention.




Dallas is one of Benefit's boxed powders, but I feel like it doesn't receive a lot of love in the blogosphere. I personally love this blush so much and it is definitely one of my favourites. Last month I didn't feel like wearing pinky/peachy blushes so I was reaching for this pretty much every single day.

I'd describe the shade as a plummy brown. It doesn't look like much in the pan, but on the cheeks it look so lovely. It doesn't distract the eye away from the rest of the make up, but it just adds something to the face. I like to dust this all over the cheeks, onto the temples and a bit on the forehead and whatever is left on the brush I dust all over nose and chin. And like all Benefit boxed powders, it smells really lovely!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall