Sunday 10 November 2013

Not Another Haul...


I made a trip into Boots and took advantage of their 3 for 2 offer right now, I also visited the Topshop site and decided to try one of their lipsticks out and added another Urban Decay lipstick to my collection. Four new lip products isn't excessive...right?

I've been wanting to try the Dove Purely Pampering Body Cream for a while so I decided to pick it up as it was on offer for under £4. I've used it twice so far and oh my goodness, it's incredible.


I've been hearing a lot of good things about Maybelline The Rocket Mascara so I picked that up as well as one of the new Barry M Matte nail polishes in Vanilla.


I finally got around to picking up the Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in Shocking Coral, my friend told me I had to get this shade as I love my pinky corals. It's such a bright, gorgeous colour - think a muted, more coral MAC Impassioned.


I love the Rimmel Apocalips and wanted another everyday colour so I opted for Luna which is a nude peach.


Yay, another Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick! After raving about Anarchy here, I knew I had to get another colour. I wanted an everyday colour so I went for Turn On which is a dusty rose pink.


As I was browsing the Topshop beauty section, I saw All About Me, I looked at some swatches and knew this had to be mine. This is a semi matte, vibrant, rosie pink.

(L-R) Turn On - All About Me - Shocking Coral - Luna

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall