Friday 8 November 2013

iHerb Haul - Real Techniques & Physicians Formula


My iHerb order has finally arrived! iHerb is an American site which sells a range of products from vitamins to make up products. They also stock Real Techniques brushes, so I decided to order some brushes as it works out so much cheaper to order from that site.




I got the Stippling Brush, Powder Brush and the Starter Set. Buying all this from Boots would have cost me £46.97 but I got all of these and the Physicians Formula Happy Booster for £25 (+£13 customs charge, but it still works out much cheaper!)


I've been wanting to try Physicians Formula for so long so I decided to add the Happy Booster powder to my order. It is so adorable!


Ordering from iHerb is definitely a good idea if you want to add some Real Techniques brushes to your collection, or if you want to try out some products that you can't get in the UK. They always have offers, and when you make an order over $40 for the first time, you get $10 off.

-Kiran xo


No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall