Thursday 7 November 2013

Wishlist - Bags


Fun fact about me: I love bags. I could spend hours just staring at them, some love shoes, others watches, but for me it's all about the bags. So here are the four I am currently lusting after.

The first one is the Michael Kors Jet Set Tote Medium; I have been after this bag for the longest time. It's just a beautiful bag, it's simple yet a touch classy. It's great for everyday as you can throw a lot in there. Me want.

Ahh, The Cambridge Satchel Company, what great bags you make. At the moment I want to add the 15" tan satchel to my ever growing bag collection. I just think these are so cute and they are so well made.

The Rebecca Minkof bag you have set eyes on is the Hudson Moto Mini, I just think this is so frigging gorgeous. I absolutely love the textured design. This is one of those bags that would just make an outfit look 10x better.

Finally the Zara City Bag with zips. I want this as it's conventional as I can fit a whole load of crap in there. It has sections for your laptop and iPad which is great. This would be useful for uni or when I'm on the go in London.

So there we have it, the bags I currently want and will cry for until I get them. My heart is pining right now. Le sigh.

P.S. I swear I'm not materialistic, I just really love bags. Like really love them.

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall