Wednesday 6 November 2013

Review: Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation


I have fallen in love with a foundation, and best of all, it's under £10. I'm a little late to the bandwagon with this one, but I am so glad I finally jumped on it. The Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation is one that has been hyped up so much in the blogosphere in the past few months and for good reason.



Healthy Mix is a light weight foundation which provides a light coverage but you can build it up to a medium coverage without things looking cakey. I wear the shade light beige 53 which is perfect for me. I apply this with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush but it works well with fingers too.

I love the way this makes the skin look; fresh, dewy but not greasy, plump and healthy. It literally does what it says on the tin (or glass bottle). It has a slight fruity scent to it which I really like as it isn't over empowering. I would say this lasts for up to 6 hours on my skin set with a powder, so I don't agree with the 16 hour wear promise - who would even wear their foundation for that long?!

I like the packaging, it comes in a glass bottle with a red pump which dispenses the right amount of product. I find one pump covers my whole face and if you want more coverage you can go in with another pump or half a pump.

I kind of wish I got this foundation before I splurged on my YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat, not that I don't love that foundation ... I just prefer this one.

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall