Thursday 28 November 2013

November Newbies


It's nearing to the end of November so I thought I'd round up the bits and bats I've bought throughout the month.

Firstly, I finally got my hands on some Muji acrylic drawers! I love the way my make up is organised now.


Next is one of my favourite purchases this month; Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Lipstick in 300 Pop.


I added another Rimmel Apocalips to my collection with Across The Universe which is one of the new shades.


Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eye Shadow Paint in Rich Russet.

(L-R) Steady As She Rose - Are We There Yet - Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em - Planks Alot

4 new lovely OPI polishes


Finally caved in and got Escentric Molecules Molecule 01!



Oh yes, another favourite this month. Nails Inc Nail Polish Diary - full post here.


Steve Madden Prizee Chelsea Ankle Boots (which are now annoyingly on sale, grr)


Yep, another pair of boots - whoops. Topshop AUGUST Classic Chelsea Ankle Boots.


After I watched Catching Fire I had a desire to have something Mockingjay related so I took to eBay and got myself a Mockingjay necklace!


Faith pouch from H&M.


And last but not least my new rose plant, Penelope. I just had to throw this in here, ehe.

-Kiran xo

2 comments

  1. love the muji drawers! may need to invest in them soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They just make everything look so organised and pretty! :3

      Delete

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall