Sunday 1 December 2013

November Favourites


Oh my goooood! Happy first of December! Ahh, I can't believe how incredibly fast this year has gone, seriously. I've almost finished my first term of uni which is just crazy but nearing to the end of term means one thing - well, two - a bombard of assignments and parties ... whichever one is more important is up to you. But before we leave November, let us discuss my favourite stuff from the month.


First a body butter, I know, surprise, surprise, but this one is just amazing. Behold, Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Butter. This was gifted to me from the lovely Marta for my birthday back in August, but I decided to start using this in the colder months. Firstly the scent is just mmmm, smexy, secondly, this stuff makes my skin feel so frigging soft and smooth it's incredible. It's a very thick consistency, so you have to rub it in your hands to warm it up a bit before applying it, but this just means it's uber moisturising. I highly recommend the VS Body Butter's if this one is anything to go by..


My lip product favourite of the month is Topshop's lipstick in All About Me which is a gorgeous, semi-matte, bright pink. The formula of this lipstick is pretty amazing, it glides on the lips with ease and one swipe is all you need for full opacity. What made this a favourite though, a part from the really pretty colour, is it's longtivity, this stuff lasts ... like lasts through a Subway sandwich. And although it's semi-matte it does not dry out the lips at all.


My skin has been behaving, kind of, *touch wood* so I've been able to get away with no foundation or a light dusting of my MSF in loose powder form. Thus (yeah, I just used the word 'thus'), I've been wearing this a lot this month, it provides a light coverage and is so quick to apply which is great when I have two minutes to catch the bus.


Ahh, an old friend, Avon's Goodnight Pillow Mist. You basically spray this on your pillows and a bit in the air before you go to sleep to help you relax and fall asleep quicker and have a good night's sleep. It may be a pseudo thing but I do tend to knock out straight away after spraying this. It smells of lavender, and I'm not usually one for lavender scents but this one isn't too overwhelming, it's really relaxing and lovely.


A huge favourite this month! I went to see Imagine Dragons at the O2 Academy in Brixton and it was incredible. If you love Imagine Dragons I seriously recommend you get tickets to see them live, they put on a hell of a performance.

TV
Breaking Bad - yep still getting through it!
Orphan Black

Music
Night Visions (Album) - Imagine Dragons
Hold On, We're Going Home - Drake
Artpop (Album) - Lady Gaga
Unconditionally & Dark Horse - Katy Perry

Movies
Catching Fire 4/5

Hope you all had wonderful November, now it's time to start getting ready for Christmas!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall