Tuesday 24 December 2013

Walking in a Winter Wonderland


Happy Christmas Eve! Sorry I've been absent for the past couple of weeks - I'm home for Winter break and I've just been spending time with my friends, mum, Tinkerbell and eating chocolate. Today I thought I'd share a few photos I took when I went to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park last week, it was so lovely even though it poured it down with rain. It was my first time going and I had a great time, I highly recommend it - but just be prepared for the ridiculous  prices (we're talking £2 for a can of coke...)



Magical Kingdom - it's FREEZING in here!




Yummy Bailey's hot chocolate is a must!


The Observation Wheel is pretty great, London looks amazing when you're at the top.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! 

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall