Tuesday 10 December 2013

A Tiny Haul


When House of Frasier offer 10% off on top of the 10% off for students, one does not simply just walk away with no new items. So, I picked up three new products. Unnecessary, yes, but I've been wanting them for a while!


Firstly, the thing I am most excited about - Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, the 'it' foundation at the moment. I got the shade 6.5 and it's pretty much a perfect match. I can't wait to start using this!


Can never say no to a new MAC lipstick, I picked up Plumful which is a lustre finish so it's slightly sheer but you can build it up. I love this colour so much, so Winter appropriate but because of its pinky undertones it's great for Spring and Summer too.


And finally a new Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Streak - you know I love these lipsticks so much and Streak just looked right up my street. It's not as creamy and highly pigmented as the others, but it's still so beautiful and the formula is still A*.

Streak - Plumful
I hope you all have a lovely day! I am currently working on my final assignment for this term and then I am free! I can almost smell the freedom...and all the good, home cooked food...

-Kiran xo

1 comment

  1. These lipsticks are pretty! Nice haul! :)

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall