Thursday 26 December 2013

What I Got For Christmas 2013


Well, Christmas is over, boo, but I had a very lovely day. And I received some very lovely gifts so I thought I'd share them today (plus as this is like my online diary, it's nice to be able to look back and remember).



I already did a separate post on my new Michael Kors goodies here, but these are from my lovely mum who went above and beyond again.

Fluffy stuff from my mum (panda socks from my auntie)

A mug that basically sums me up from my auntie

Awesome DVDs (Sherlock from Serena, LOTR from Halima, Heat and Despicable Me from my auntie)

Let's play. Thor Wii game from my auntie

HDM from Boba, Divergent from Serena - YAY

Mwahaha, more nail polishes. Ciate Colorfoil from Halima, OPI set from Marta

 
Urban Decay Feminine Palette from Halima

Benefit Rockateur from Marta

Benefit Hydra-Smooth Lipstick in Talk Flirty from Marta

Nars One Night Stand palette from Serena
Chanel mirror from Marta

Laura Ashley diffuser from mum

Katy Perry MTV Unplugged & The 1975 CDs from my auntie

I am so incredibly grateful for everything that I received but more importantly I am so grateful for the people I have in my life. I had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you all did too!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall