Tuesday 31 December 2013

December Favourites


Happy New Years Eve! I actually cannot believe it's the end of 2013, in all honesty, I can't wait for 2014, a fresh start is much needed. But that's a different story. Today I present to you my few, but very much loved, December favourites.



Okay guys, I think I've found my holy (expensive) grail foundation. Behold, Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation! Ahhhhh (the angels are singing above, can you hear them? Cos I can.) This foundation is perfection. It provides a medium coverage (when buffed in with a brush), but you can definitely build it up to a high coverage. It kind of feels like satin on the skin and it lasts all day, I wore this out on a long day and it still looked perfect at the end of the night. What I love most about this foundation though, is that it makes your skin look like skin meaning it isn't overly matte nor is it too dewy, it's just bang in the middle. Okay, flailing over - for now.


Next are my two favourite lip products of the month. First, Mac Plumful - oh my gosh, why did it take me so long to get this?! This has risen up to one of my all time favourites. It is a lustre finish, meaning it looks a tad glossy and moisturises the lips. This is a beautiful plummy, pinky/purple colour which looks kind of different on everyone, on me it looks more pink (see here). Next is the Rimmel Apocalips in Across the Universe, I won't ramble on about how much I love the Apocalips and focus on the colour. Every time I've gone out in the evening, I've worn this, and it hasn't failed me. It's quite a sophisticated, dark red which just looks stunning on the lips (see here).



A new mascara favourite! Woo! I finally tried Maybelline The Rocket (fyi Maybelline do the best mascaras imo), and I love it. My friend complimented my lashes and said they've looked the best she's ever seen them (thanks, gurl), and she's seen me wearing high end mascaras (just shows!) This lengthens and volumises and holds a curl. It might have beaten Maybelline Great Lash Blackest Black for my number one mascara.

So there are my few favourites! I will be doing a yearly favourites too, but I'm at home and I haven't got all my products with me so I'll have the post up in the next few days if  I can find a way around that or I might just have to wait a couple of weeks when I am reunited with all my stuff. But thanks for reading! I hope you all have an incredible New Years, thanks so much for reading this year. Blogging has been so much fun for me this year, it's just a small hobby but I love it.

See you next year!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall