Thursday 2 January 2014

2013 Memories


Like last year I thought I'd round up my favourite memories from 2013 so letsa go!



  1. Went to see the Nutcracker with Boba at the London Collesium.
  2. Went to Scotland with Chloe to visit Boba!
  3. Saw Wicked with mum for her birthday.
  4. Got snowed in in Yorkshire...
  5. Cocktails for my dear friend Marta's birthday.
  6. Lived below the line.
  7. Got my little baby, Tinkerbell.
  8. Ended A2 classes by seeing The Summer Set and Action Item. 
  9. Went to The Big IF campaign at Hyde Park with Boba.
  10. Received my birthday gift from my mum... a month early.
  11. 19th birthday! Celebrated at The Roadhouse in Covent Garden.
  12. Found out I got into Royal Holloway!
  13. Moving day!
  14. One of our many flat parties - balloon party!
  15. Went to the Thor 2 Q&A in Regent's Steet Apple Store ... TOM HIDDLESTON.
  16. Spidey Girl for Halloween. 

17. Saw Imagine Dragons with Marta.
18. Got my second tattoo.
19. Winter Ball.
20. Finished my first term at uni.
21. Winter Wonderland.
22. Best Christmas present ever.
23. Chrismukkah dinner.
24. Goodbye 2013.

Weeell, 2013 was interesting - I spent most of it at home/in a hospital, but I somehow managed to get out of this year happy. What made 2013 special for me was undoubtedly getting into Royal Holloway; my dream university. My English teacher, as we were saying our goodbyes, said to me the first half of the year wasn't great but hopefully it will end with a bang, and thank God it did. 

Alrighty, onto 2014. I hope you all have an amazing new year.

-Kiran xo


No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall