Monday 6 January 2014

14 Things To Do In 2014


Hi guys, so today I thought I'd jot down 14 things I want to do in 2014 and in 2015 we'll see how many things I can cross off my list.


1. Go into Central London more often, there are so many things to see and discover in London. I live in the city, it's about time I take advantage of that.

2. Travel. I plan to go to Paris and Amsterdam and I wish to return to America (a girl can dream).

3. Read more books.

4. Go to the theatre more.

5. Be in at least one show. 

6. Volunteer. 

7. Go on a no-buy for an entire month. Sounds like fun. 

8. Only eat meat once a week. 

9. Go to more gigs.

10. Send an email to my future self at least once a month. 

11. Take more photos. 

12. Convince my mum to get another bunny. Tinky needs a bunny friend.

13. Finish at least three perfumes. 

14. Start running again (properly). 

So there's my mish mash of things I want to do in 2014! I think they're all doable so let's see how this year unfolds. I'm pretty excited for 2014, I've made the decision to say yes to more things and just make things happen. I can't sit around waiting for life to come to me, I've gotta get out there and just do things. I'll keep you updated.

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall