Thursday 16 January 2014

Winter Sales Haul


Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted for a while - I lost my SD card again. But I've got another one and I'm back! Today I thought I'd show you the bargains that I picked up in the winter sales. There were some pretty good deals going on and I kind of went a bit crazy...



Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Luxe Quartet from SpaceNK. This was one of my best buys, I got it for £30 from £60!


AlphaH set which I got for £34 (and the 12% off code on Christmas day) from lookfantastic.


Stila goodies from their amazing sale. Positively Pink set for £3.75. All You Need Is Love blush for £6. Written In The Stars Eyeshadow palette for £3.75 and the Snow Angel Colour Palette for £7.37 which is an amazing deal. All from the Stila website.
 

Two new Revlon Lip Butters, Sorbet and Sweet Tart £5 each from Superdrug.


Caudalie Beauty Elixir. La Roche-Posay Hydreane. Bioderma 100ml. All from Escentual. China Glaze Electrify from BeautyBay.


YSL Manifesto perfume set from Selfridges.


Nars Schiap lipstick. Now this technically wasn't on sale, but I wanted to get free shipping from SpaceNk and I had wanted this lipstick for ages so I just got it. And I love it so much.


Probably my favourite buy, Cambridge Satchel Company Satchel in Burnt Orange 13" down from £120 to £90. I got my initials embossed in the Convent Garden store (£7 a letter, I cry.)


And finally, The Wet Brush from Amazon. This brush is probably the best brush I have ever used. Ever. 

So there's my stupidly excessive haul. Gosh. Anyway, I know I'm a bit late with 2013 favourites and everyone is probably sick of seeing them but I'm going to put mine up anyway - I've split them into a few parts so they should all be up by next week!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall