Saturday 6 September 2014

The Perfume Society August Discovery Box


My dear friend Emma gifted me a subscription to The Perfume Society which is a website dedicated solely to perfumes and scents. It's a very cool concept and if you become a VIP subscriber you get invited to special events, get discounts on boxes and receive their e-magazine. I got the August box and I thought I'd show you what was inside.








I love the variety of perfume samples from well known brands to lesser known. I also think it's a nice touch of adding bigger bottles, a hand cream and the notebook is adorable! They also provide perfume strips which is also a very lovely touch.

I think this is a great way of trying out new perfumes. You can have a sneak peek at what's in the box before you decide to purchase it which is great so you know exactly what you're paying for.

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall