Wednesday 24 October 2012

FOTD

Today I woke up a bit late (and it had nothing to do with the fact that I went to bed late due to the caffeine pills I had taken earlier, nope) so I didn't have too much time to do my make up. Therefore, I kept it pretty simple.



I love these products a lot and these are my go-to products on a daily basis (except the elf blush is new, so I just wanted to try it out). If my skin isn't looking too great I usually apply a bit of Benefit That Gal Primer and sometimes might add a bit of mineral foundation, but today I was having a good skin day so I didn't feel the need to put anything on my face. I switch my lip product everyday, but today I felt like having a bold lip so I used Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush - I absolutely adore these things! 

I use the YSL Touche Eclat under my eyes and the Make Up Forever Full Cover on any blemishes such as on my chin and around my nose. 

The Dior bronzer is new to my collection, my mum gave it to me (yay) and I love it! It's so matte and it has SPF which is always a bonus - I just sweeped it along my cheekbones and jawline to contour a little and to add some colour to my skin. 

I am loving Rimmel's Scandal Eyes eye pencils (I have one in nude too), they're so long lasting and so soft - probably the best eye pencils I have ever used. 

So that's just a quick summary of the products I used today. I hope everyone had a lovely day!

-Kiran xo



No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall