Friday 26 October 2012

Autumn/Winter Lip Colours

I think Autumn/Winter is my favourite time of year when it comes to make up and fashion. The colours are beautiful and don't even get me started on the cute sweaters and chunky cardigans. In Autumn/Winter I like to get out the bold lip colours that I couldn't get away with in the day time in Spring/Summer. So, I have got together my favourite lip colours for this time of year, note: some you can totally wear in Spring/Summer.






This is a nice matte colour from the elf's studio collection. It glides on just as you would expect a matte colour would, it is a little drying on the lips so I suggest putting on lip balm a few minutes before you apply this. 


Next up is one of my favourite products at the moment, Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush (that's always a mouthful). You just glide this on your lips and it instantly adds colour to your lips which lasts for a good amount of time and it also moisturises your lips. If you haven't tried out these balm stains yet I definitely suggest you do! And this colour if perfect for this time of year.


This beautiful lipstick from Illamasqua is in the shade Magnetism, I got it when I went to the Illamasqua store for one of their pop in beauty school sessions. It was my first time trying out such a bold colour and I instantly fell in love with it and I just had to buy it. The lipstick quality is wonderful and I just can't get enough of this colour.


This beautiful colour is Vibrant Coral from Kate Moss' collection for Rimmel. It's a matte colour but (and I love this) it does not feel matte on your lips at all - it actually feels so moisturising! I was pleasantly surprised (and I quite like the smell of them too). The packaging is super cute too.


This is another lipstick from Kate Moss' collection for Rimmel but not in the matte collection. It's a very pretty, wearable red. 


Next up is another elf product but this is from their mineral collection. This is super soft and feels really nice on the lips. It's a pretty colour and really wearable for everyday. 

So these are my favourite colours for the Autumn/Winter months, this is not to say these are the only colours I wear at this time of year, oh no, I am still a pinky/coral girl ;)

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!
Kiran xo




No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall