Thursday 6 December 2012

Christmas Gift Guide - Beauty Edition

Hey guys, so for this post I decided to do a Christmas gift guide. It's a good price range so there's something for everyone! And a few (all) of these items are on my wish list... ahem. :)




Lancome Miniature Fragrance Set - £20.40
This is a lovely set of five mini Lancome perfumes. I think this is the fun alternative route of giving someone a perfume or perfume gift set for Christmas. It gives the person a variety and a chance to try out some new perfumes if they haven't already tried them out before.


Soap and Glory Small Wonders Mini Hat Box - £10
I love, love, love Soap and Glory and I think this is such a nice gift to give someone to introduce them to Soap and Glory. There's a bit of everything and for only £10 I think it's a bargain.

Diptyque Figuier Scented Candle - £38
(Not really beauty but it smells great!) Getting someone a luxurious candle to a candle lover would just make their day, and Diptyque is one of the most well known luxurious brands that offer the most beautiful candles. I would love to find this under the tree.


OPI Bond-ettes Mini Set - £12.50
You cannot go wrong with nail polish and you can't go wrong with OPI, especially a cute mini set! I have a few mini sets and I love them, and I wouldn't mind adding this set to my (large) collection of nail polishes. This is one of OPI's newest collections and the colours are gorgeous!

I think this is a lovely gift for someone who loves yummy shower gels and someone who already loves the brand or someone who is yet to be introduced to it.

Origins Christmas Bauble - £6
I think this is such a cute idea! I would absolutely love this to be hanging on my tree, this cute little thing includes a set of Origins best selling products in travel sizes. It's a great way to introduce someone to the brand and skin care.

I hope this helps! Happy shopping, oh, and remember, there is no harm in getting any of this stuff for yourself :)

-Kiran xo

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    © Kiran Hayre
    Maira Gall