Friday 15 February 2013

FOTD #3



Face
I buffed a small amount of Dr Jart's Water Fuse BB Cream all over my face, this is absolutely amazing, it gives a decent coverage, last a long time and gives the skin a pretty, dewy look. I then concealed under my eyes and any blemishes which the BB cream didn't cover with the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. And for the cheeks I applied ELF's Mineral Blush in Coral.


Eyes
I first put on shade three from my MUA Undressed Palette all over the lid just to even out the colour on my lids, it's basically the same colour as my skin tone. I then dabbed a little bit of shade two on my inner corners of my eyes just to brighten my eyes. I did my usual eyebrow routine using Rimmel's Eyebrow Pencil in Brown Black and applied Benefit's High Brow Pencil on the brow bone. I then applied Rimmel's Scandal Eyes Kohl Pencil on my water line, and upper lash line. I curled my lashes using my Sephora lash curler and then applied a couple of coats of Rimmel's 1 2 3 Looks Mascara (which I don't think they make any more and I understand why). 


Lips
I first dabbed on my Kate Moss for Rimmel Lipstick in shade 22 and then smudged it in with my finger to create a stain effect and then applied Jemma Kidd's lip gloss in Fuschia to create a pretty, everyday red lip.

Hope you all have a good weekend!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall