Monday 1 April 2013

March Favourites



Woah, I did not intend for my favourites to mainly consist of lip products but I do love my lip products, aha.



The Clarins Lip Perfector is the perfect lip gloss for lip gloss haters, aka me. This feels really nice on the lips, it's not sticky whatsoever, it smells really lovely and actually makes my lips feel softer. Rose Shimmer tints the lips slightly with a milky pink, it's very pretty. It's a lovely product, I can't wait for the new shades to come out!

In all honesty, there are better lip butters out there (ahem, Korres) but the main reason why I love the Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose is the smell! It smells so, so good! Don't get me wrong, it does moisturise the lips but the formula isn't top knotch in my opinion, but I do really like it but I wouldn't go for any other scents.

When I first got the EOS lip balm, I loved it, but then I found it wasn't moisturising my lips as well as I would wanted it to. This product is 95% organic, which is great and the packaging is uber cute but it just doesn't moisturise and nourish the lips amazingly. However saying that, why I have been loving this this month is because I have been using it in the mornings before I start doing my make up so by the time it comes to applying whatever lip product I'll be using, my lips are prepped and are basically a smooch canvas. I wouldn't rely on this as an actual lip balm, but for morning prep, it's great.

Yay the only non-lip product, I've been loving MicaBella's shimmer powder in Tease, I've just been wearing it a lot this month, usually by itself. It's so pigmented and so easy to wear, it just brightens the eyes so much without a lot of fuss. It's great for brightening up the inner corner too.


I lurve my YSL lipstick in Peach Passion, it is the perfect Spring lipstick. It's so smooth, creamy, pigmented, gorgeous! The packaging is flawless and it's just so luxurious. The colour is so easy to wear, and it just feels so good wearing it.

Rimmel Apocalips in Stellar is such a gorgeous colour! It's so bright and vibrant, really eye-catching. It's my first lip lacquer, and it didn't disappoint. The colour is so long-lasting, I didn't even need to top up when I wore it. It sits comfortably on the lips, it doesn't dry them out or sink into the cracks, it's a great product.

(For more on a few of the lip products mentioned, check out my lip products worth the hype post.)

Music:
Bastille
Jonsi
Explosions In The Sky

Movies:
The Great and Powerful Oz 4/5
Disney's Brave 4/5

TV:
The Carrie Diaries

Hope everyone had a good March, and happy April!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall