Wednesday 24 April 2013

Review: Lush Cupcake Face Mask





How appealing does that look? Well, you haven't seen it on!

Okay, so this lovely looking face mask is Cupcake from Lush, I recently got this while I was galavanting around London with Marta. I've been having a bit of trouble with my skin, I keep getting random little spots which then leave marks when they have left the building, no bueno. So, while I was talking to the lovely worker at Lush, she suggested we try out Cupcake.

Cupcake is a mask for oily skin, as it says on the tub, it absorbs excess oils which helps to reduce breakouts.  It softens the skin while giving it a deep cleanse at the same time. After the first use, my skin was looking quite radiant. I had a few little impurities on my nose, but after the second use, they were gone, seriously, I was quite shocked. It didn't try out my face and leave it feeling tight which was refreshing as every time I use a face mask I am racing for the moisturiser straight after my face is dry, but with this yummy smelling beauty, that was not the case; of course I moisturised after but that's beside the point.

This is a fresh mask, so it has to be kept in the fridge and it also needs to be used within a month as it mainly consists of natural ingredients. It's recommended to use this twice a week as you don't want to strip your skin of all its natural oils. The mask works pretty quickly as well, so you only need to keep it on for about 5-10 minutes.

This was the first face mask I have got from Lush and I am quite impressed, after this has finished I'll definitely be going back to have a look at their other masks.

Still not sold? It smells like M&M World.

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall