Sunday 12 May 2013

Revision Playlists

Keep Calm O-Matic
(You don't have to study Law, but I do, but if you want to go right ahead!)

Oh, it's that time of year again. Your social life is non-existent (I don't have to worry about that one anyway, I'm a gremlin), your diet consists of cereal and yoghurt (or is that just me?) and you're just generally stressed out. Yes, it is every student's favourite time of year, exam time, dun dun duuun. 

My exams start in the first week of June so I don't have long to go at all. I will be sitting my final college exams ever and will hope I got the grades I need to get into university, eek. So for the past week and next few weeks I will be sat on my bed surrounded by textbooks, highlighters, notebooks and my tears. 

Now onto the playlist. Having music playing will help you get through these treacherous times. I have two playlists; one filled with my favourite songs and the other is filled with songs from soundtracks and classical music, oh yes.

Regular playlist:

Amsterdam - Imagine Dragons
Dancing In The Dark - Bruce Springsteen
Forever - Haim
Good Love - The Maine
Houdini - Foster The People
Midnight City - M83
Paranoid - Jonas Brothers
Paradise - Coldplay
Punch-Drunk Love - The Summer Set
Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
Rose Garden - Nick Jonas & The Administration
Tiptoe - Imagine Dragons
Warrant - Foster The People
Pompeii - Bastille
Love and Drugs - The Maine
I Must Be Dreaming - The Maine
Hello World - The Maine 

I have also been listening (and loving) Demi's new album on Youtube.

Soundtrack/Classical Playlist:

Avengers Soundtrack - Alan Silvestri
Thor Soundtrack - Patrick Doyle
Crimson Wing - Cineamatic Orchestra/London Metropolitan Orchestra 


Good luck to everyone taking exams, remember to keep calm and and freak out when it's results day.

I hope this was a little bit helpful, if not, stop procrastinating and go back to work...like I am...right...now!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall