Saturday 8 June 2013

Tag - Colours Of The Rainbow

Lady Rainicorn (Adventure Time)

I decided to take part in the new tag that's circulating YouTube and blogs at the moment. It's a very simple yet cute tag. It's pretty self explanatory! Two extra colours have been added to our imaginary rainbow; pink and multi-coloured. So let's get started!

RED - Red Jeans by Versus Versace



This was a no brainer for me, I absolutely love this perfume - it's my all time favourite. This is probably my sixth bottle of the stuff, I literally cannot be without it. And best of all it is so cheap, I always get it for under £15. 'Top notes are peach, apricot, freesia, blackcurrant. In the heart note, lily-of-the-valley, violet, water lily and rose. The base is composed of sandalwood, musk and vanilla.' ~ 

ORANGE - MAC Morange




This is the most orange thing I possibly own. This beautiful lipstick from Mac is an amplified finish so it's highly pigmented and creamy. This looks great on tan skin and medium skin tones, I will be wearing this a lot this Summer.

YELLOW - Nuxe Reve De Miel


Yep, it's this little thing again. It's just the best lip balm ever! It has a strange texture, almost velvetty and it smells absolutely divine! To me it smells like lemon cake ... nom. It doesn't leave your lips looking glossy or shiny like other lip balms, quite the opposite actually, it leaves them looking quite matte. And although they leave them looking matte, it does the most amazing job of moisturising the lips and leaving them super smooth. I use this every single night without fail and can still feel it on my lips in the morning.

GREEN - Simple Cleansing Wipes



I know a couple of people have chosen the same product for green but can you blame us? I do think these are the best make up removing wipes out there. They are so gentle and remove the most stubborn waterproof mascaras and eyeliners (yes, even Rimmel Scandal Eyes which is a nightmare to take off!). These contain no alcohol in them at all, and do not aggravate the skin at all. 

BLUE - Dr Jart+ Water Fuse BB Cream



Nope, still not over this product. I did a full review of it here, but to quickly summarise: it's a light bb cream which provides a light coverage, it moisturises, protects the skin from the face and makes the skin look dewy and healthy.

INDIGO - Alien by Thierry Mugler



This is the closest thing I had to indigo, okay?! Alright, so, this perfume is absolutely gorgeous. It's very attention grabbing; if I smelt someone wearing this on the street and I didn't know what perfume it was I would seriously go ask them. It's quite heavy, warm and musky so I reserve this for evening wear, it's definitely not a day-time perfume. Its notes include sambac jasmine, cashmere wood and white amber.

VIOLET - Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Body Lotion


I bought a couple of these while I was in Miami and oh my gosh ... this scent is absolutely amazing. It's very sweet and lovely, the name really does suit the product. In terms of moisturising, it is definitely moisturising but not the most moisturising body lotion out there. But the scent of this is what makes me love it oh so much. We seriously need Bath and Body Works here in the UK!

PINK - Pink GHD Stylers


When it came to pink I had no idea what to choose as I have a lot of pink stuff to choose from, but I decided to go with my beloved GHD stylers. I got these for Christmas when I was 13 and they still look and perform like they were brand new. As these are stylers you can also curl your hair with them but obviously I just use them to straighten my hair (on those rare occasions). I have long, thick curly hair but straightening it only takes about 20 minutes with this wonderful invention.

MULTI-COLOURED - Sleek Make Up The Original Palette


Again I had no idea what to pick for this one but I finally decided on the Original Palette from Sleek. This palette has a great selection of colours and they're all highly pigmented and easy to blend. I believe they're all satin and shimmery shades in this palette. The packaging is great for Sleek products and best of all, the products are so affordable and readily available.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you have a lovely day.

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall