Monday 10 June 2013

Pink Glitter Polishes


I love pink. I love glitter. I love nail polish. So pink, glitter nail polishes are right up my street, here are three in my humble collection of polishes.


(L-R) Teenage Dream - It's Bouquet With Me - Unicorn. 2 coats each.

Here is Teenage Dream by OPI; ultimate pink glitter nail polish. It is absolutely gorgeous. This is from Katy Perry's collection and I think this was the star from the collection, hence why I was after it for so long. This beauty consists of small baby pink glitter, and larger glitter particles which are silver but come off as multi-coloured in certain lighting. As it is just packed with glitter, you could literally get away with wearing this without a solid opaque base, just good luck getting it off!


Next up is Sephora by OPI It's Bouquet With Me. I initally got this as I couldn't get my hands on Teenage Dream and I thought this was a close second but looking at the swatches you can tell they are very different. This polish is more of a purpley pink but it is still so gorgeous. It's packed with small particles of purpley-pink and silver glitter in a clear base. With this one you'd have to wear a solid base coat as it is less dense than Teenage Dream.


Finally we have the newest pink glitter to my collection, Unicorn by Topshop. It is so pretty. So, so pretty. Unicorn is filled with magic dust, no, it's actually made of up small particles of pink and silver glitter which again appear multi-coloured in certain lighting. It is in very light pink base, so I definitely think you have to wear a solid base underneath, perhaps something like Essie Fiji or Ballet Slippers. Your nails would look magical and so pretty.


Hope you're having a lovely day!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall