Tuesday 9 July 2013

A Special Early Birthday Gift


Okay, so my birthday is in exactly one month's time (noooo) but my mum, being the impatient person she is, could not wait to give me my birthday gift so ... here I am now with two more Tiffany and CO pieces to add to my little collection...










Some of you may know I have an infinity tattoo, and the concept of 'infinity' means a lot to me, I adore it. About a week ago my mum asked me what my tattoo meant I replied with: 'Mum, I've had this tattoo since last year, I can't believe you're asking me now! But, to me it means forever and anything is possible. There's a theory called the infinite theory which essentially states everysingle possibility has happened in another universe. It's lovely to know that another me is out there living my dream if I can't live it in this universe and lifetime. But that's the nice thing about dreams, you can always keep on dreaming them.' So here I am now with a beautiful Infinity ring and bracelet from Tiffany and CO. Words cannot express how happy and grateful I am.

I am so privileged to have what I have and to have my mum in my life. Thank you so much, mum! I love you ♥

I hope you're all having a lovely day, it's super sunny here in London and it is absolutely gorgeous!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall